CityMarket retail parks
Our retail parks are places where consumers can do all their shopping easily and comfortably. Known for their strategic positioning, our retail parks are easily accessible both by car and public transport. As they are always located near a renowned grocery store, they create shopping districts that bring all required goods and services even to smaller towns. We strive to create partnerships with popular and reliable brands for the benefit of our customers. We provide these brands with the necessary support in developing their visions and concepts and fulfilling their objectives, business or otherwise. We are eager to accommodate our tenants’ needs and even don’t shy from adjusting individual retail units to meet brands’ specific requirements. We never take our eye off the need to provide our tenants with excellent office and storage areas experiences.
We strive to offer the best possible shopping experience to all customers coming to our retail parks. That is why we always ensure that our premises remain clean, accessible and safe at all times.
The CityMarket brand currently encompasses approximately one third of all retail parks owned by CPI Property Group. The remaining retail parks in the Czech Republic and Slovakia will be renamed and embraced by the brand in the coming months. CPI Property Group owns a total of 28 retail parks in the Czech Republic and Slovakia: 19 in the former and nine in the latter.
About CPI Property Group
- Owns and manages a property portfolio worth EUR 7.8bn
- Boasts 28 years of experience on property markets in key regions of the Czech Republic, Berlin and central and eastern Europe
- Biggest property investor in central and eastern Europe
- Biggest owner of retail space in the Czech Republic
- Biggest owner of shopping centres in the Czech Republic
- Biggest owner of office space in Prague and Berlin
- Second biggest owner of residential properties in the Czech Republic